Tuesday 24 February 2015

MUA Haul!


Hi guys so today I'm going to be doing a haul for you! The other day I ordered some bits from MUA and they came today. They came so quick which I'm super happy about. As you may be wondering, no I'm not meant to be blogging today but I've decided that I'm going to try and start blogging a lot more because I find my self wanting to blog pretty much everyday ha! Ok, so lets get started with the haul...



So the first thing I bought was MUA's new Spring Break Eyeshadow Palette. I haven't tried this yet but I can see myself using it a lot during spring because it has some nice pale colours and some are matte and some are shimmery. This item cost me £4.00, which I think is really good for a palette.

Link- http://www.muastore.co.uk/spring-break-palette


The next item I bought was the Lash Boom Mascara. I actually used this today and I loved it! The brush is the perfect shape for coating all your lashes, even those small ones in the corners of your eye.
This item was £3.00 and in my opinion, this item is worth so much more, especially as I know Rimmel do a similar one for around £6.00 (depending on where you buy from.)

Link- http://www.muastore.co.uk/lash-boom


This next item is the MUA Luxe Voluminous Felt Liner. I also used this today and if you like fat liner then this is perfect for you. It could be because I've never used a felt liner before really but I ended up with eye liner the thickness of nearly my whole eyelid. It's a good coverage though so I still say it is a good product and this cost me £3.00.

Link- http://www.muastore.co.uk/mua-luxe-voluminous-felt-liner


These next three little items are the MUA £1 Nail Polish. They currently have a 3 for 2 offer on but at £1 each you can't really complain anyway. To me these nail varnishes remind me a lot of the Essie Nail Varnishes. Not only do these look pretty but they also cover really well, Today I am wearing Truffle Cream and the other two polishes I bought are in the colours Bold Blue and Pistachio Ice Cream. They have a range of colours which I think are perfect for spring and summer,

Link- http://www.muastore.co.uk/nail-polish 


These next items, when I ordered them I thought were going to be like my Rimmel colour blast lipstick pens but when they actually came I realised that they are the MUA Power Pout Lip Tints. I've never used a lip tint before so when I tried one out this morning I was really surprised that I actually really liked how it looked, As you can see I bought three of these, today I am wearing Crazy In Love and the other two are called Rendezvous and Justify. I wished they had more of a colour range because I would really like to get more of these, especially as they were only £1.00 each.

Link- http://www.muastore.co.uk/lips/lip-colour-tint


This next item, I tried today and now I am never going back. This is the Pout Prime Smoothing Lip Primer. I'd never even considered using a lip primer before, usually I would just apply some vaseline too my lips before apply make up but with this lip primer, I don't need to and it just makes my lips look so good and they feel smooth as well. This item was £3.00, which I think is amazing for the money, if it was me I'd be charging at least £5 because it is such a good item.

Link- http://www.muastore.co.uk/pout-prime

The good thing about MUA is that they also sell a range of brushes. The two brushes I picked up are the E9 Socket Blending brush and the F7 Small Fan brush. I used these both today, they are such good quality and I will definitely be buying more, maybe even the brush holder. The brushes I bought cost £1.95. Prices range depending on the type but I will link below the page to all the brushes.

Link- http://www.muastore.co.uk/brushes


Ok guys so that's it for today, I'll be back tomorrow with another post, so look out for that and I hope you enjoyed this post and make sure you check out the MUA online store and make sure you leave me a comment of what posts you'd like to see.

Kira xx

2 comments:

  1. Hey I love your post, I've never really tried MUA before but after reading this I think I need to try the nail polishes, lip tints and lip primer (I've never even thought of using one of them)... so I think I need to take a trip to the shops for a haul ;-) Do any high-street drugstores sell MUA.
    Can't wait for tomorrow's post! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! Their products are seriously the best. I'm not sure where sells MUA, I'm more of an online shopper haha. Maybe superdrug x

      Delete