Monday 2 March 2015

February Favourites| Kirafelicialindxn


Hi guys so today I'm going to share with you my favourite products of February, I really struggled with this month, I've used so many different products this month so it was really difficult to choose some favourites. I know I've talked about some of these products before so I wont go into too much detail on them.


Ok, so the first product on my favourites list for this month is the MUA Spring Break palette, I fell in love with this palette the first time I used it, It's really made me want to buy more MUA palettes, the eyeshadows in the palette just apply so well and they are very well pigmented, I really recommend this product especially as it is only £4.00.

Link- http://www.muastore.co.uk/spring-break-palette


This next item is also by MUA and it is the MUA Luxe Voluminous Felt Liner. I was very sceptical about this liner when I received it because of how fat the tip is but it is so easy to control how thin or fat you want your liner, it is also so much easier to do winged eyeliner with this as well. This item cost me £3.00.

Link- http://www.muastore.co.uk/mua-luxe-voluminous-felt-liner


As you can see in the photo these are two different brushes from two different brands so I will talk about them one at a time.

The first brush is the Real Techniques Buffing brush, I've used this brush everyday since I bought it. This brush came in a set of 4 which I will link below but I really love this brush, its very soft and I haven't had any bristles fall out so I think this is a great brush. You cannot buy this brush separately as far as I know but I'd definitely say the Core set is worth buying anyway, I use all the brushes and they cost £21.99 from Boots.

Link- http://www.boots.com/en/Real-Techniques-Core-Collection-1403_1252038/ 

The second brush is the MUA F7 Small Fan Brush and I mainly love this brush because of how soft it is, I think it one of the best fan brushes I've ever used. I use this everyday and I haven't had a bristle fall out so I think thats a good sign. This brush cost me £1.95 so at that price, it is definitely worth buying.

Link- http://www.muastore.co.uk/f7-small-fan-brush


My next product is another MUA product and it is the MUA Lash Boom Mascara. I think I've talked about this before but it is probably the best drugstore mascara I've ever used. It's the perfect brush shape and I just really love it. This cost me £3.00 and I think this is a product everyone should have!

Link- http://www.muastore.co.uk/lash-boom

My final favourite I didn't photograph because I've talked about it so many times before and that is the Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush in the colour Viva Violet. Like I've said before, I love this product, it is the perfect colour for me and I will continue to use it until it is empty. This item costs £5.99 and I definitely think you should try it and I hope you can love it as much as I do.

Link- http://uk.rimmellondon.com/products/lips/lasting-finish-colour-rush-balm

Okay guys, so that's it for today, I'll be back tomorrow with another post and I hope you are all excited to see it. Keep up with the comments, I'm loving all your feedback so much and I also really appreciate all my followers on Bloglovin.


No comments:

Post a Comment