Tuesday 10 March 2015

Products I Use To Contour!| Kirafelicialindxn




Hi guys so I haven't been blogging a lot as you will know due to a few very important issues i'm currently going through but I decided I will do a quick post for you today. So as you may or may not know, contouring is my favourite part of doing my make up, so I'd like to share with you the products and tools I use to contour.

So the first product I'm going to start with is the NYC Colour Wheel Translucent Highlighter. I'm not really a big fan of this high lighter, I have some sat on my shelf in their box waiting to be used, I just haven't got round to it yet but I use this product with my MUA F7 Small Fan Brush. I bought my high lighter from Superdrug and you can get the brush on the MUA website.

So my favourite part is applying bronzer and the bronzer I use is the W7 Honolulu Bronzer, I love this bronzer, it is an absolute dupe of the Benefit Hoola Bronzer, I've used the Benefit bronzer and considering the price difference I am never going back. The brush I use to apply this is my Real Techniques Contour Brush. I've talked about these brushes loads but I bought my bronzer off Amazon and My brush came in the Core Collection set and I bought that from Superdrug.

So that's it for today guys, hopefully I will be able to get back into blogging everyday and I will give you an update on everything soon, so until then keep missing my posts and I'll be back soon.

Kira xx


No comments:

Post a Comment